Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Love my Country! I Love Brazil !!!



I've always loved my Country,
but posting here, 
watching the pics, videos and reviews,
is just making me crazy about Brazil
and very, very proud of being
Brazilian.


More than 5000 persons,
since our first post, about two months ago,
have been visitting us. 
People from so many different places on Earth,
I hope you will soon be here with us.

Come to Brazil,
not just for a trip, but for a real experience.
An unforgettable travel,
designed just for you
with the close assistance of Brazilians
willing to show you their 
beloved Country.

Happy 2012 !!!

From your local future friends
and
Alberto Sabino.


Click here for more info and tips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Welcome to Rio and Brazil !!! Obrigado e seja bem-vindo ao Rio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...